Friday 27 September 2013

And another one - Bristol

It just seems to be a year of endless travels. I've basically just come back from my trip in Saxony (Sorry for the delayed posts, but power to charge my devices was really an issue on that trip.) Now I'm on the road again on a very spontaneous trip to Bristol over the weekend. Bristol seems to be a very popular place in Britain since it was hard to find budget accomodation with vacancies on short notice. So I'm going to change places. Will spend Friday and Sunday night at the Backpackers and have booked a private room via AirBnB for Saturday night.
I'm really looking forward to exploring the city. Got some advice what I should not miss and where I might want to go. There's said to be a nice harbour area with some old ships, some nice churches, museums, pubs and street art and shops of course. So I'll just be roaming the city with a few places to go to as a general guide.
Checked in at the Backpackers right in the center. Not going to head out tonight since I'm just too exhausted. Will just read a bit and hope I can sleep with the noise from outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.