Tuesday 20 December 2011

Steak and Pot

Decided to go to Amsterdam for two days on a very spontaneous trip. Arrived quite early and very tired at 9 and had a long walk through the city after we had like the biggest egg salad sandwich I've ever seen. Woah.
Amsterdam is a great place and it's very relaxed in late December it seems. Pretty old houses everywhere along with coffee shops and steak houses. I mean I knew about the coffee shops.... but steak houses?
Found one shop packed with a huge collection of Sendra Cowboy boots... that nearly gave me a heart attack.... BOOOOOOOTS.... ahhhhhhhhhh..... red snakeskin.... ahhhhhhh! Since I could'nt afford them I sadly left.
Had a nap at the hotel and heading off to town now to check out some of the coffee shops, yeah! Pictures coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.