Friday 15 June 2012

Two people, two days

With Scotland looming ahead I decided to take a two day hike over the weekend with my good friend Annelie. As it will most certainly rain on Saturday she's not going to get the impression on her debut in the hiking business that it is like taking a walk in the sun only with a bigger backpack, haha.
Speaking of which... it's a good opportunity to test my new 50+10l backpack out in the field as well as my tarp. I only need some cooking equipment to be really ready for the long distance trails, that I want to do next year!
Looked up a nice track on google maps and just hope we don't get lost, but since it's just north of Berlin we should reach some settlement sooner or later.
Tomorrow we'll do the bigger part of the journey with 34km. Sunday it's just 20km. Really really looking forward to it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.