Friday 14 September 2012

If it does'nt slurp it's not a proper Irish piece of scenery

Geee, as I write this I'm properly drunk.But first things first. Actually we wanted to climb Hungry Hill but since it's been a windy and cloudy day we headed for Knocknagreen the neighbouring hill.
To tell a long story short: we climbed it and went back down again. I was ahead of the group 15 minutes and just laid down on a bench at the church where the car was parked while I was waiting. Nice trip since the sun came out when we started our decend.


It's been so muddy that we quite got used to the slurping sound that our boots made all the time,

On the way back we took a pitstop the Glengarriff pub of choice and I stayed with the guys of the group as the rest went home early. Had quite a few pints and kept on drinking all night so writing this is  a real ordeal. Geeee...I have to correct every second word!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.