Friday 7 September 2012

Who needs sleep when you've got rock 'n roll?

Alright. Seems like music and traveling are not only my two great passions I also tend to put them together in a way.
Since I had a gig in Sheffield in June and then went up to hike Scotland it's very similar now with my Ireland trip. Have a gig with Luzid tonight way out of Berlin at Bad Freienwalde. That means I probably won't be home before 2am. Getting up at 4:30am to catch my flight will be a hard one.
Speaking of which.... I just checked in online and pray to the Gods of Rock 'n Roll that my flight won't be canceled. The cabin crews of my airline are on strike all day today which may have repercussions on tomorrow's schedule. Still I hope it'll all go just well.

I'm going to Cork via London to meet the group and get picked up by our guide. Then it's a short drive to our accomodation for the week: the beautiful Silver Birch House near Glengariff.



 
 
Don't know if I'm going to have an internet connection there to post on a daily basis. If not I'll upload some pictures as soon as I get to Dublin at the end of the week.
 
Cheers,
Katja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.