Friday 11 October 2013

Ride My Zodiac Boat

Today we went to one of Italy's most beautiful bays: Cala Luna. That's what they say. It is accessible on foot but you have to walk for a long while so we took a zodiac boat. What a ride!!!  Sitting on the rim like on a horse it was indeed like riding a wild mustang racing over the water at full speed. I sat on the very front getting the most out of uncontrollable jumps with just my legs to hold me on board and a piece of rope for one of my hands. I wasn't able to take pictures at all. It was a hell of a ride and great fun!
Cala Luna was indeed beautiful but not as amazing as I had expected. Did some climbing for a few hours at the only place with two easier 5c routes (All routes here are measured by the French system.) I wasn't at my best today and didn't like the place much. To narrow to sit and watch and the routes were okay but not as exciting as the others had been so far. Had some coffee and walked a bit along the beach and its spectacular caves before another boat ride brought us back at 4:30.
Payed the climbing/fishing store a visit and will go for food later on instead of getting home cooked dinner.
It's somehow hard to feed myself here. Most of the evening meals have pasta as main component so I thought I just buy some meat and vegetables and a sauce and just be happy. Unfortunately it seems to be impossible to get any meat here. I checked every supermarket and heard that there is a butcher but I haven't found it yet. So I just prepare myself some scrambled egg with sausage and peppers. But every day it's a bit boring. I crave for meatballs or a steak, arg. I'll have hat when I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.